- Daily EMA 21/100 Bearish Signals 2023-02-10
- Daily EMA 48/200 Bullish Signals 2023-02-09
- Daily EMA 21/48 Bearish Signals 2023-02-09
- Daily EMA 48/200 Bullish Signals 2023-02-08
- Daily EMA 48/200 Bullish Signals 2023-02-07
- Daily EMA 21/100 Bullish Signals 2023-02-07
- Daily EMA 21/48 Bearish Signals 2022-11-18
- Daily EMA 21/100 Bearish Signals 2022-11-17
- Daily EMA 8/21 Bearish Signals 2022-11-17
- Daily EMA 21/100 Bullish Signals 2022-11-16
The goal of crypto technical analysis is to forecast future trends by employing mathematical indicators based on historical price action data.
The system analyzes the top 200 coins' data based on their market cap. after gathering data every day from the coins, it performs technical analysis on the price of coins. Then calculates their exponential moving averages(EMA) for 5 different periods(8,21,48,100,200).
After calculating EMA for each coin, the system goes through all ema for each coin in order to find cross-overs between Exponential Moving Averages.
If the system detects any EMA cross-overs will send us an EMA cross-over signal for that particular coin.
If a shorter time frame EMA(8,21,48) crosses above the longer time frame EMA(100,200) it's a bullish signal.
On the contrary, if an EMA with a shorter time(8,21) frame crosses below an EMA with a longer time frame(48,100,200) from above is a bearish signal.
The shorter the time frame the more noise and false signals are being given, but with more sensitivity. The longer the time frame, the more reliable the signals being given, but with less sensitivity.
The EMA cross-over provides many false signals and our trading decision should not rely on EMA solely, It is best practice to use EMA cross-over signals along with other indicators and trading decision metrics.
Even while it is simple to locate a system that has been successful in the past, there is no assurance that it will continue to do so.
Check out BTC and ETH prices VS EMA to get a grasp on the overall market trend.